Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

CMS and Adobe Publish

Level 1

Congrats on releasing the beta version of Adobe Publish! A much needed upgrade.

I went through all videos and documentation but I could not find anything on dealing with CMS platforms such as wordpress/drupal/etc. I remember seeing this covered in one of the Adobe Publish presentations which was online couple of months back.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

We won't have the CMS connectors in the beta program, but we will have connectors for Adobe Experience Manager, Drupal and Wordpress upon commercial availability of DPS on July 29th.  On the beta resources page, we list these as "at launch".

Digital Publishing Solution | Beta Resources

I will mention that DPS 2015 really really shines when you connect a CMS system to it.  Very easy content flow into the system, metadata carries over.  We expect CMS to DPS 2015 to apps will become a primary workflow and we really believe in it strongly.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

We won't have the CMS connectors in the beta program, but we will have connectors for Adobe Experience Manager, Drupal and Wordpress upon commercial availability of DPS on July 29th.  On the beta resources page, we list these as "at launch".

Digital Publishing Solution | Beta Resources

I will mention that DPS 2015 really really shines when you connect a CMS system to it.  Very easy content flow into the system, metadata carries over.  We expect CMS to DPS 2015 to apps will become a primary workflow and we really believe in it strongly.

Level 1

Thank you for your answer! The availability of connectors at launch is great but can we meanwhile build an understanding of how this will work?

I am interested to know this soon because we really need to work on our workflow with the release of Adobe Publish. Its already a big move from the existing DPS solution (which we've been using since 2013) ! So perhaps few guides, document, video or any resource would be very helpful.

Level 2

The CMS workflow sounds brilliant BUT what I don't understand is why Adobe isn't including BUSINESS CATALYST! Are there plans to do this?

Employee

We will work on getting some early documentation up on our devnet site.