Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

App Status Failure

Level 2

I'm going step-by-step through the Adobe DPS Quick Start Guide and have had success up to the Building an App section. I entered all the information needed and clicked submit. After waiting a few seconds, it says "Failure" under status, rather than giving me the option to download an unsigned app. No idea what I'm doing wrong. I used the Bundle ID I had just created in Apple Developer.

Please help. TIA

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Larissa,

This is a known issue some people will hit with the beta. It's taking longer than it should to create the analytics report suite after you create your project, and if you build the app right after making the project it will fail because it can't get the analytics info. It likely worked the second time around because enough time had passed for the report suite to get created.

Neil

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 2

Whew! So I ended up logging out of DPS and logging back in, re-submitted and it worked. I guess it's one of those Beta glitches.

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Larissa,

This is a known issue some people will hit with the beta. It's taking longer than it should to create the analytics report suite after you create your project, and if you build the app right after making the project it will fail because it can't get the analytics info. It likely worked the second time around because enough time had passed for the report suite to get created.

Neil

Employee

Yes, you might see a few intermittent problems—especially for the first few days of beta. Glad you worked through the issue. Sometimes refreshing the browser page works as well.

Level 1

I tried 3 times, and eventually worked. Thanks for the clarification!

Level 1

I had to publish at least one Article as content before the App would compile successfully. However it may just be a coincidence considering the information provided here, regarding the analytic suite.

Employee

Yes, that's probably a coincidence. This delay caused by the analytics report suite issue should be resolved soon.