Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Can't edit a layout when connect in a private session

Level 2

Hi,

he took me some times to understand and reproduce the issue.

I had some trouble that sometime, using the On Demand portal, I could not access the Layout of my project ending with that:

Capture d’écran 7.png

But we check twice witch my admin, and there was no issue on the permissions, all was properly setup.

Then I realized that this appears only when I use Safari of Chrome using a private session to navigate to the page.

Is this a known issue/behaviour made on purpose, or a possible fix to add in an upcoming update?

I'm use to connect to private session, in order to not kill other session I have open with different Adobe ID. (like in forums)

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hey Benoit;

I've developed a habit of using Chrome when working in the AEMMobile Portal. I started doing this way back in the beta period nearly a year ago when Safari didn't display some things well. I've kept on using Chrome for the portal since then, this includes using incognito browser pages so that I can log into the portal with different accounts/projects at the same time.

HTH

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hey Benoit;

I've developed a habit of using Chrome when working in the AEMMobile Portal. I started doing this way back in the beta period nearly a year ago when Safari didn't display some things well. I've kept on using Chrome for the portal since then, this includes using incognito browser pages so that I can log into the portal with different accounts/projects at the same time.

HTH

Level 2

Thanks Colin, So I'll take a new habit and use Chrome.