Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Application language

Level 5

Hi. Is there a place to set what language the app will be available? In DPS classic, there were radio buttons that allowed me to make this selection. Now that I have an approved distribution application in iTunes, it shows a number of languages we are not supporting in the App Store description.

Thanks!

Jeff

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Jeff,

The only platform this is available for is on Windows due to some oddities of their app store submission requirements. Android and iOS viewers are produced with localized strings for all the languages DPS 2015 supports.

Neil

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Jeff,

The only platform this is available for is on Windows due to some oddities of their app store submission requirements. Android and iOS viewers are produced with localized strings for all the languages DPS 2015 supports.

Neil

Level 5

Ok thanks for the info. Is there a way I can modify the strings to display English only? My supervisor is concerned we are falsely advertising our content adheres to all the languages displayed in the app store copy. (screenshot attached) Just to clarify; when you mentioned Android and iOS viewers are produced with localized strings for all the languages DPS 2015 support, are you referring to the textual content in the viewer itself? Like the app menu, chrome navigation, and cards.

Thanks!

Jeff

image1.png

Employee

Hi Jeff,

There’s no supported way to modify the app for this. The app includes all the localized strings for the text we provide. This is mostly error messages, as well as labels in the settings UI.

Neil