Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM MOBILE. Links to my account and purchase

Level 1

Hi,

I would like to add some buttons to my main collection. So when the readers can have easily access to read the magazine. By giving their authentification or by purchasing. 

Which navto:// I need to use?

Thanks,

Roberto.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor
5 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Roberto, I'm not exactly sure on your question. But it sounds like you want to create a navigation menu that persists along the bottom of the content from screen to screen? If that is the case you will need to make sure that the menu is included on each article that you want to be able to swipe between. Note that we cannot create "fixed" elements that float above all the pages, so there will be a redraw of the menu as you transition between articles.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Level 1

Ivan,

Thanks for your answer. I am sending an attachment trying to make myself more clear.

This is my ´Home´. And beside the cover I would like to use 3 buttons.

Preview. Everything clear with this one.

Descarga Socio. Means. ´Download´  I would like that this button goes to ´my account´ so the readers can introduce their information. (We are giving this for free to our paper all ready data base suscription readers)

COMPRA 4.99. Means ´Buy 4.99. I would like that this button goes to ´Purchase´ So the new readers click and buy the product.

This is made in AEM with Banners. So my question is what "navto://" do I need to use so they work as I want.

Cheers,

R!

BTW.  I am using the slide carousel banner you recommend in the Adobe blog. It works perfect. Thanks in advance.

banner.jpg

Employee Advisor

This mock-up looks like it might be easier to create this type of experience in DPS Classic with folios. Is there a driving reason why you are trying to re-create this experience in AEM Mobile?

Level 1

Ivan,

Our main reason is that we consider that our spanish readers will easily understood more the usability of the magazine by seeing something more familiar to them as they can see it on other digital magazine platforms, as some of them are senior age not that used with the modern technology, so we tried to give them all clearest as possible and that they could find different ways to reach the same goal.

On the other hand. First time using AEM, I did not use DPS Classic (as I understood this was the previous version of AEM)

Does it is possible to do what I am trying to reach?

Thanks,

Roberto.