Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

XDP Deployement Error to AEM server

Level 4

Hi All,

I have a specific XDP that I am trying to deploy into one of the application folders on the AEM server. But I am getting an error while trying to deploy the same.

com.adobe.idp.dsc.DSCNotSerializableException: Not seaializable.

Can anyone please help me understand what could have been the issue with the XDP that I can check,

Thanks,

Sobhan

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

You have a couple of options to get around this.

- undeploy the entire application, add your asset then redeploy the application.

- if that doesn't work, create a new version of your application and deploy the new assets there.

- if that doesn't work, logout, create a new server with a new name but same host name. This will create a new local directory for your assets. Then get your application, add the asset, redeploy.

- last but not least, create an LCA of your assets. Delete the application (including from server). Re-import your LCA, then get and deploy your assets.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

Are you able to deploy other files - or is issue only applicable for this 1 XDP?

Correct answer by
Level 3

You have a couple of options to get around this.

- undeploy the entire application, add your asset then redeploy the application.

- if that doesn't work, create a new version of your application and deploy the new assets there.

- if that doesn't work, logout, create a new server with a new name but same host name. This will create a new local directory for your assets. Then get your application, add the asset, redeploy.

- last but not least, create an LCA of your assets. Delete the application (including from server). Re-import your LCA, then get and deploy your assets.

Level 10

Thanks Lee for your detailed response.