Tip /
Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
BedrockMission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

SOLVED

When trying to invoke the process i am receiving the below com.adobe.idp.dsc.util.invalidcoercionException:cannot coerce object: <document stat="passive" senderVersion="0" presistent ="false" senderPersistent="false" passivated="true" senderPassivated="fal

swaroop1958233
Level 2
Level 2

when i invoking the process i am receving the below error 

ALC-DSC-119-000: com.adobe.idp.dsc.util.invalidcoercionException:cannot coerce object: <document stat="passive" senderVersion="0" presistent ="false" senderPersistent="false" passivated="true" senderPassivated="false" deserialized="false" senderHostid="null'

1 Accepted Solution
Kosta_Prokopiu1
Correct answer by
Employee
Employee

Hi @swaroop1958233 ,

Cannot coerce basically says that the expected input for an input variable of a service and the one actually received do not match and cannot be casted.

Example: you expect a idp document as input and you provide a string or a number. Or the service expects an XML object and receives something which is not XML.

Form your message it seems that you send in a document but you cut the error message with the important part towards the end you must have sth like this: ...of type: com.adobe.idp.Document to type: sth else

Can you please provide the full message?

View solution in original post

4 Replies
PulkitJain
Employee
Employee

@swaroop1958233 

Could you please elaborate the use-case further?

The Forms service you're trying to invoke, version of AEM Forms, is it a new issue or this WB process used to work previously?

Complete logs/stack is required.

swaroop1958233
Level 2
Level 2

Hi i am trying simple workflow process using xdp and xml and i am receiving the errror which will populate pdf

Loaction - Expression
/process_data/merged_xml - /process_data/@exctraced_xml_doc
/process_data/merged_xml/form_app/meta/data - format-dateTime-withFormat(current-dataTime(), 'dd/mm/yyy')
/process_data/process_date_xml - /process_data/process_data_xml
/process_data/merged_xml_app/meta/business_keys - /process_data/process_data_xml_form_app/meta/business_keys

MorisMonk
Level 3
Level 3

Hi swaroop

I think I have experienced this error a while ago, and I believe it was caused by invalid xml, don't recall much else at the moment. Obviously need to check your workflow.

Kosta_Prokopiu1
Correct answer by
Employee
Employee

Hi @swaroop1958233 ,

Cannot coerce basically says that the expected input for an input variable of a service and the one actually received do not match and cannot be casted.

Example: you expect a idp document as input and you provide a string or a number. Or the service expects an XML object and receives something which is not XML.

Form your message it seems that you send in a document but you cut the error message with the important part towards the end you must have sth like this: ...of type: com.adobe.idp.Document to type: sth else

Can you please provide the full message?

View solution in original post