Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

When trying to invoke the process i am receiving the below com.adobe.idp.dsc.util.invalidcoercionException:cannot coerce object: <document stat="passive" senderVersion="0" presistent ="false" senderPersistent="false" passivated="true" senderPassivated="fal

Level 3

when i invoking the process i am receving the below error 

ALC-DSC-119-000: com.adobe.idp.dsc.util.invalidcoercionException:cannot coerce object: <document stat="passive" senderVersion="0" presistent ="false" senderPersistent="false" passivated="true" senderPassivated="false" deserialized="false" senderHostid="null'

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @swaroop1958233 ,

Cannot coerce basically says that the expected input for an input variable of a service and the one actually received do not match and cannot be casted.

Example: you expect a idp document as input and you provide a string or a number. Or the service expects an XML object and receives something which is not XML.

Form your message it seems that you send in a document but you cut the error message with the important part towards the end you must have sth like this: ...of type: com.adobe.idp.Document to type: sth else

Can you please provide the full message?

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

@swaroop1958233 

Could you please elaborate the use-case further?

The Forms service you're trying to invoke, version of AEM Forms, is it a new issue or this WB process used to work previously?

Complete logs/stack is required.

Level 3

Hi i am trying simple workflow process using xdp and xml and i am receiving the errror which will populate pdf

Loaction - Expression
/process_data/merged_xml - /process_data/@exctraced_xml_doc
/process_data/merged_xml/form_app/meta/data - format-dateTime-withFormat(current-dataTime(), 'dd/mm/yyy')
/process_data/process_date_xml - /process_data/process_data_xml
/process_data/merged_xml_app/meta/business_keys - /process_data/process_data_xml_form_app/meta/business_keys

Level 5

Hi swaroop

I think I have experienced this error a while ago, and I believe it was caused by invalid xml, don't recall much else at the moment. Obviously need to check your workflow.

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @swaroop1958233 ,

Cannot coerce basically says that the expected input for an input variable of a service and the one actually received do not match and cannot be casted.

Example: you expect a idp document as input and you provide a string or a number. Or the service expects an XML object and receives something which is not XML.

Form your message it seems that you send in a document but you cut the error message with the important part towards the end you must have sth like this: ...of type: com.adobe.idp.Document to type: sth else

Can you please provide the full message?