Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

Thank you Page is not showing Header and footer.

Level 2

Hi Team,

We have recently migrate from 6.4 to 6.5 and we observe when we fill any form thank you page is having lots of &wcmmode=disabled append on the url like that

(

https://www.abc.thank-you.html?uRN=BAS_a3898c7c-db91-412d-b218-209d7c2a3645&quickSignupMessage=&priorityCode=&dynami...

)

And due to this behavior Header and footer of Thank you page is not visible but when we load only  https://www.abc.thank-you.html everything is working fine ,

Could you Please suggest some ways how we can deal with this problem and those many wcmmode=disabled won't applied on thankyou page.

Note : This is happening only on live urls, stage and qa sites are working fine. Also forms which we are using is not the adobe forms Its normal forms.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

Hello,

Greetings from Adobe Support.

Can you please share your AEM Forms version?

I remember a issue related to headers and footers was fixed in SP13.

Thanks,

Rahul Pandey

AEM Forms 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

@tk415 : 

I assume that , You have a form once you submit this form , it its success you are redirecting thankyou page. and then these many wcmmode gets added as params. Can you check below.

1) when you click on submit , do you add any params to the URL while it is redirecting to the thank you page

2) Did you develop any custom JS code on submit button component

3) Is this issue happening only on this page or able to see same issue while you are redirecting to thank you page.

suspecting,there is some logic has been implemented to add wcmmode=disabled if its author environment , so some check is missing here and logic is keep on executing.

Thank,

Siva

Thanks,
Siva

Correct answer by
Level 1

Hello,

Greetings from Adobe Support.

Can you please share your AEM Forms version?

I remember a issue related to headers and footers was fixed in SP13.

Thanks,

Rahul Pandey

AEM Forms