Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Text field row hidden when add table button is clicked

Level 6

Good day,

I have a table row which is hidden.  The script is in the initialize event.  The row appears when a selection is chosen in a row that contains a drop down menu.  I also have a button that creates a similar table.  The problem is that when I create a similar table, the row is hidden again. I need it to stay visible and to keep the same information that is in the previous table. I'm pretty sure it's because of the script that is in the initialize event but I'm not sure.  The script is...this.presence = "hidden";
I could not figure out any other way to hide this row when the form is opened.  Is there a script to add to the create similar table that I should use? or do I need to remove the script from the initialize event?  Not sure what to do.  Any suggestions/fixes is appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I think you need to remove the script from initialize event and show/hide the row on the selection of the dropdown mentioned.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I think you need to remove the script from initialize event and show/hide the row on the selection of the dropdown mentioned.