Let me know if I understand your need.
You have forms for many countries, and you need one solution like this:
- Page 1. Generic master page
- Page 2. English form for all (eng_form.xdp)
- Page 3. Contry language form (<country>_form.xdp)
English Form XDP (Fragment: eng_form.xdp)
- Form with english questions
French Form XDP (Fragment: fre_form.xdp)
- Form with french questions
Spain Form XDP (Fragment: spa_form.xdp)
- Form with spanish questions
Portuguese Form XDP (Fragment: pt_form.xdp)
- Form with portuguese questions
Is this ?
Thank for the reply.
My requirement is
English Form common for all the countries - XDP
- Page 1. Generic master page - Same for all the forms (whether English or any other language)
- Page 2. English form for all (eng_form.xdp) - For all the countries
Country specific Language form for each country.
- Page 1. Generic master page - Same for all the forms (whether English or any other language) - the master page should be same with header and footer for all the country specific language forms as well as the english
- Page 2. Country language form (<country>_form.xdp)
All the forms are already created but since each form has different master page. So, we need to split the forms to have one generic master page and the language specific content forms. please advise if it's possible. ?
I don't know if I understand well your need. but this small XDP have 2 different master pages, 1 to english part and other for language specific pages.
You need some like this, but separated in differents XDP's to reuse it?
Let me know if this is the correct path.
Try to understand use of fragments, like @Mayank_Gandhi told, with this Adobe page.
For a better understanding of Masterpages and Fragments you may find some ideas here. It is the SAP LC Designer but the same concepts may help you. Forget about all the SAP related stuff...