Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Sailpoint integration with AEM Forms

Level 2

Is it possible to integrate Sailpoint to AEM Forms for user access management? If yes, can you advise how this can be achieved.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Okta supports SAML protocol (A quick search on web says so). So, I believe it can be integrated, though this needs to be officially tested on JEE. If it works, then it should work with Sailpoint too, as stated by @GirishBedekar.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Employee Advisor

@Cathal_Fitzgerald 

I don't see any internal/public facing document that confirms that Sailpoint has been certified to work with AEM Forms. This integration may or may not work but i see another thread for similar request in AEM.

Is there a particular requirement to integrate Sailpoint with AEM Forms? 

Level 2

Yes Pulkit, Sailpoint is our company's Identity and Access Management solution. We need to make Groups/Users/Roles within our AEM Forms applications available to Sailpoint for reporting.

Employee Advisor

@Cathal_Fitzgerald Thanks for confirming!

I have rechecked internally and didn't find any reference implementation/integration with Sailpoint. You may test the steps provided on another thread for similar request in AEM but not sure if that is going to work.

Employee

If you are using AEM Forms OSGi, then this integration can be done using third-party connectors[0]. This integration would be on AEM core side. You can go for Free trial to test this integration.

[0]: https://tray.io/connectors/adobe-experience-manager-sailpoint-integrations

Level 9

We have documented steps for Okta and the sail point integration steps should be the same

Level 2

@Mayank_Tiwari We using AEM Forms JEE (version 6.5). Does this mean using third-party connectors as you described is not an option for us?

Correct answer by
Employee

Okta supports SAML protocol (A quick search on web says so). So, I believe it can be integrated, though this needs to be officially tested on JEE. If it works, then it should work with Sailpoint too, as stated by @GirishBedekar.