Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

Retrieve files from attachments in Adobe Livecycle process

Level 2

The long-lived adobe livecycle process has attachments which is List of Document type. It is stored in SQL Server Database as image. Can I retrieve it from SQL Query and pass result to List <Document> type variable  in adobe livecycle process? So I could iterate the list to retrieve all files from the attachments. Please advise.  Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

you will have to write some code in the execute script component. The code will be in java. You will be creating a query to get the columns from the database and create a document from that

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Employee Advisor

try converting the image to base64 string and then create Document object to get the attachments

Level 2

Thanks for reply. I didn"t make it. Cannot retrieve ist type from database in adobe process. Could you provide more details? 

Regards. 

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

you will have to write some code in the execute script component. The code will be in java. You will be creating a query to get the columns from the database and create a document from that

Level 2

I didn't find executescript example to connect sql server DB in beanshell.  Where can I find?

Harry

Level 9

I don’t think there is any sample provided, you will have to write the Java code in the execute script component