Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Regarding Adobe Livecycle Designer Adobe Arabic font

Level 1

Dear Folks,

Can anyone guide me how the adobe arabic font used in the livecycle for the arabic .

I tried all the steps given but still that adobe arabic font doesnot change into arabic and shows error.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

@Inbavalli

LiveCycle is already end of life. Please switch to AEM Forms. Afterwards, please make sure that you have installed the required font on the machine(fonts should be available in Windows fonts folder).

If you are using Output/Forms service to generate the PDF, then you need to configure the same from Admin UI>Settings > Core Systems Settings > Configurations.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

@Inbavalli 

If you're trying to add arabic font to a designer form then there shouldn't be any issue if the documentation[0] is followed. Font should be available (under windows font directory) to the Designer client. What is the error msg that you're getting?

Let me know if you're using a different use-case.

[0] - https://help.adobe.com/en_US/AEMForms/6.1/DesignerHelp/WS92d06802c76abadb-728f46ac129b395660c-7ef5.2...

Correct answer by
Employee

@Inbavalli

LiveCycle is already end of life. Please switch to AEM Forms. Afterwards, please make sure that you have installed the required font on the machine(fonts should be available in Windows fonts folder).

If you are using Output/Forms service to generate the PDF, then you need to configure the same from Admin UI>Settings > Core Systems Settings > Configurations.