Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Problems in configuring Adobe Sign in OSGi publish instance

Level 2

Hi everyone,

I have a problem in configuring Adobe Sign in publish instance.

The configurations of the two servers are

OS Red Hat Linux

AEM 6.5.12 with the related forms addon pack 6.0.640

author OSGi is executed over JBOSS.

publish is the "normal" crx-quickstart OSGi 

For signing the documents, our adaptive forms generate a document of records from an XDP template and use the esign ("signature step") component to provide the digital signature.

We have an author instance that is configured and connected to Adobe Sign. We followed the guide at link 
https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-64/forms/adaptive-forms-advanced-authorin...

In the author instance we can sign the documents with the signature step component in the adaptive form with no problems at all.

We replicated the crypto key from author to publish folowing the guide

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-64/administering/security/security-checkl...

We finally replicated the Adobe Sign configuration from author to publish instance. But when we try to use the signature step and send the document to adobe sign from the publish instance, an error occurr with adobe sign

07.10.2022 08:35:00.036 *ERROR* [10.7.10.75 [1665131699595] POST /content/forms/af/myform/jcr:content/guideContainer.af.agreement.jsp HTTP/1.1] 
com.adobe.aemds.guide.addon.signing.echosign.impl.EchoSignServiceImpl Unable to create agreement
com.adobe.aem.adobesign.service.AdobeSignServiceException: AEM-AS-100: Error reported by Adobe Sign: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Remote host closed connection during handshake.

I cannot understand what the problem is.

I tried to do another configuration in the publish instance. The configuration is successful, but the result is the same as above.

The author instance seems to have no problems and is not affected by this problem.

Both author and publish are in a private subnet, but they are allowed to contact the following domains

api.eu2.adobesign.com

api.eu2.echosign.com

secure.eu2.adobesign.com

secure.eu2.echosign.com

Thanks in advance for any help

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@lollo901 

Thanks for checking further!

Can we get on a screen share to troubleshoot this further? Please raise a support ticket to expedite the investigation on this one. We will internally loop the Sign team for further assistance.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

@lollo901 

This seems to be an issue, as the server cannot connect to the specified URL [0].

Is the publish instance SSL-enabled? 

If done already, can you generate the certificate and reapply on the publish instance?

com.adobe.aem.adobesign.service.AdobeSignServiceException: AEM-AS-100: Error reported by Adobe Sign: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Remote host closed connection during handshake.

Level 2

Hi @Pulkit_Jain_ ,

Yes, both instances are SSL-enabled. 

I tried to generate a new certificate and reapplied to the publish instance.

I also tried to create a new configuration in the publish intance. The result is the same: configuration created (it said "Adobe Sign Connected"), but when we perform the signature step, the same error occurs.

I also checked again if the selected configuration in the adaptive form is the correct one, just to be shure.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@lollo901 

Thanks for checking further!

Can we get on a screen share to troubleshoot this further? Please raise a support ticket to expedite the investigation on this one. We will internally loop the Sign team for further assistance.

Employee Advisor

@lollo901 Assuming you have it working on author and SSL is enabled.

If it works on author, then delete the hmac key on publish and replicate the configuration again. If you have permission then manually enter the credentials and test the sign on publish.