Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Prefill service with attachments

Level 2

I am working on requirement where I need to pre populate half of the sections with multiple fields and attachments in adaptive form other form data which has already submitted. Since the data model /XSD is similar for both of the forms I am thinking to capture data xml of previous submission and remove elements which are not present in new form.  I am able to populate data but facing issue with attachments. I am curious to know if there is any way to retrieve all attachments from previous submission with help of prefill service. Any suggestion to implement this would be really helpful and  highly appreciated.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Abhilas,

Are you using restoreGuideState(options)?

Level 2
Hi Mayank. I am constructing prefill xml to auto populate data on few sections of new form since we are saving data to various tables using custom submit action. I am not aware of restoreGuideState(options). Basically I want to see prefill service works like how AEM drafted application will render all data of saved application including attachments.

Level 2

Ever found the answer to this problem?
I think i have the same case.
Prefilling some fields & attachments