Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Not able to connect to mysql database

Level 1

Murali_Sanjeeva_0-1695901938232.png

Murali_Sanjeeva_1-1695903080309.png

Not able to succeed in the test connection encountering an error could some one please suggest an sloution

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@Murali_Sanjeeva 

If the test connection is working with the DB client, then you may want to review the LCM logs at your end.

Also, are you using JBoss app server? We don't have to configure DB configs with turnkey/partial turnkey.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Are you able to connect to MySQL with that user? Also, are you sure the MySQL service is running while trying to connect ?

Esteban Bustamante

Yes i am able to connect with the same user in MySQL and the service is running while i am trying to connect. but not able to connect from configuration manager while doing the test connection

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@Murali_Sanjeeva 

If the test connection is working with the DB client, then you may want to review the LCM logs at your end.

Also, are you using JBoss app server? We don't have to configure DB configs with turnkey/partial turnkey.

Administrator

@Murali_Sanjeeva Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni