Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Need To Know How To Creat OSGi Bundles

Level 2

Hello All, I hope all are doing good. I have question on how to creat OSGi bundles in Adobe Experience Manager. I know some of Adobe Experience Manager OSGi offers the following advantages:

1. You can install, uninstall, start, and stop different modules of your application dynamically without restarting the container.
  2. Your application can have more than one version of a particular module running at the same time.
  3. OSGi provides very good infrastructure for developing service-oriented applications, as well as embedded, mobile, and rich internet apps.

Can any one give some more information about OSGI Bundles.

Thanks

Sarahjohn

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

We have many HELPX articles that show you how to create OSGi bundles using Maven.

TO create a basic AEM Service using Maven -- see this article:

Adobe Experience Manager Help | Creating your first Adobe Experience Manager Service using an Maven ...

This is a basic use case with a key service.

Here is a good overview on OSGi as well -- Hello, OSGi, Part 1: Bundles for beginners | JavaWorld

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 5

you can follow this link to create  a basic osgi bundle in aem.

Correct answer by
Level 10

We have many HELPX articles that show you how to create OSGi bundles using Maven.

TO create a basic AEM Service using Maven -- see this article:

Adobe Experience Manager Help | Creating your first Adobe Experience Manager Service using an Maven ...

This is a basic use case with a key service.

Here is a good overview on OSGi as well -- Hello, OSGi, Part 1: Bundles for beginners | JavaWorld