Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

HTML5 form Layout Issue in AEM 6.5 JEE

Level 4

Hi All,

We have recently installed AEM 6.5 JEE on WebSphere and deployed few HTML5 forms on the server. However when we are trying to render the forms we are facing layout issues, The same form works fine on the older version(6.3) of AEM JEE forms.

Can Please someone let me know if there are any additional configuration we need to make or update in crx/de or profiles to resolve this issue or if this is something related to the forms and not the application. The issue is mostly happening with the dynamic forms with multiple add and remove features.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@pranaym48551345 

Yes, that's the latest one.

Please raise a support ticket to further investigate the issue with the required artifacts.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

@pranaym48551345 

We have seen some issues with the HTML5 forms layout and text alignment when customers upgraded to the latest and recently, some related issues were fixed so please test the same with the latest version i.e SP12.

In case the issue persists, please raise a support ticket for further investigation.

Hope this helps!

Level 4

Hi Pulkit,

We have installed the below service pack and we believe this is the latest one. Can you please confirm if this is the latest service pack or if we need to install some other service pack.

https://experience.adobe.com/#/downloads/content/software-distribution/en/aem.html?package=/content/...

However we still do see layout issue in the form. Please let us know what should be the next steps to troubleshot/fix this issue.

Thanks

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@pranaym48551345 

Yes, that's the latest one.

Please raise a support ticket to further investigate the issue with the required artifacts.

Employee Advisor

@pranaym48551345 If it's not behaving as same as the previous version even after the latest fix pact and the layout is not as per the defined standard then better lock a support case as a bug.