Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Exception in getting Wrapped Parameter Map For Pdf Submit Error during document of record generation.

Level 5

submitting the form on my server produces this error. I binded only one field to my data source and then I unbinded to test but still same problem. however in my local machine there is no problem. the only difference with my local machine is de java sdk local is  jdk 8u201 and server is jdk 11.0.4

1822729_pastedImage_0.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

I solved the ssl certificate error with this

How to resolve "unable to find valid certification path to requested target" error?

I still have other 3 errors I will make a new post

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Employee Advisor

What's Your AEM version and what's the submit action configured to?

Level 5

I am now working on AEM 6.5 version. same on both local and server machines. only difference is the java SDK as stated above.

submit action is configured to Invoke and AEM workflow. very simple send email workflow.

works on local does not work on server.

1822745_pastedImage_0.png

1822746_pastedImage_1.png

Level 5

more information on the errors

1822751_pastedImage_0.png

Correct answer by
Level 5

I solved the ssl certificate error with this

How to resolve "unable to find valid certification path to requested target" error?

I still have other 3 errors I will make a new post

Employee Advisor

By any chance did you missed uploading the cert which allows your instance to make connection to service.?

Level 5

uploading the certs where? I have inserted the certificate doing the ssl configuration. if that is what you meant then yes.

1822907_pastedImage_0.png

Employee Advisor

You mentioned that it's resolved now. Isn't it?

Level 5

yes the ssl certificates is resolved