Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Editing option is gone in Interactive communication letter

Level 3

We are facing issue in editing the AEM interactive communication (ICC) letters in the one of the AEM author server.  It was working fine, but recently we are not able to edit any ICC in this AEM Author server, it says ERROR on the left panel when we press the Edit button

All the letters does not go to the Edit mode. No new letters can be created that can be  edited. 

The server had the recent SP14 installed. But in other servers where 14 is installed do no have this issued.

I do see the following in the log files, but not sure how it is related.

*WARN* [19.70.12.118 [1666833367362] GET /libs/wcm/core/content/pageinfo.json HTTP/1.1] com.adobe.granite.workflow.core.jcr.WorkflowModelManager Workflow model does not exist: /var/workflow/models/account-manager-process
26.10.2022 21:16:07.406 *ERROR* [19.70.12.118 [1666833367362] GET /libs/wcm/core/content/pageinfo.json HTTP/1.1] org.apache.sling.engine.impl.SlingRequestProcessorImpl service: Uncaught Throwable
java.lang.NullPointerException: null;

I see this : /var/workflow/models/account-manager-process in all the letters I open.

If anyone has any idea on how to get the EDIT option back, please let me know.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@Eshwarign 

This one seems to be a patch installation issue, as the other instance is working fine after patching SP14.

Did you reinstall the aemfd package? Do check none of the packages (aemfd* / aemds*) should be in the uninstalled state and all the bundles should be up and running. Also, browser console logs should point to the js file causing the issue.

Regarding the workflow-specific msgs, did you check if this model is present in the crx and compare it with the one working?

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@Eshwarign 

This one seems to be a patch installation issue, as the other instance is working fine after patching SP14.

Did you reinstall the aemfd package? Do check none of the packages (aemfd* / aemds*) should be in the uninstalled state and all the bundles should be up and running. Also, browser console logs should point to the js file causing the issue.

Regarding the workflow-specific msgs, did you check if this model is present in the crx and compare it with the one working?

Level 3

Thank you, we checked on this model and realized it has been deleted it. When it was added back , the issue got resolved. Thanks