Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Distribute disable on AEM Forms 6.3.0.20170316

Level 1

Hello all.

New to AEM forms processes. Our company has this available but no support however.

I created a fillable form but the distribute icon is disabled.

Can you advise if I need to do some type of configuration to get the distribute function enabled?

- I performed the "distribute a form" as noted in the below but it does not work.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@BooDooInc  

‘Distribute Form’ feature standalone AEM Designer 6.x is greyed out when the latest Acrobat DC is installed on the machine. If you have Acrobat 2017 then the feature is active and works as expected.

The issue is that the designer is not able to detect DC installation because of some discrepancy in the registry key with the latest DC installation.

This issue has been fixed with the latest AEM Forms 6.5/6.4 Designer software versions. AEM Forms 6.3 Designer is end of life so the fix to this issue hasn't been backported to 6.3.

Hope that helps!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@BooDooInc  

‘Distribute Form’ feature standalone AEM Designer 6.x is greyed out when the latest Acrobat DC is installed on the machine. If you have Acrobat 2017 then the feature is active and works as expected.

The issue is that the designer is not able to detect DC installation because of some discrepancy in the registry key with the latest DC installation.

This issue has been fixed with the latest AEM Forms 6.5/6.4 Designer software versions. AEM Forms 6.3 Designer is end of life so the fix to this issue hasn't been backported to 6.3.

Hope that helps!

Level 1
Thank you for this PulkitJain, much appreciated.