Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Customizing Form workspace

Level 4

I am trying to modify the default Forms workspace by removing the "Search Startpoints" search box from the Start Process tab. I found the template with the HTML that I need to remove in ws/js/runtime/routes/templates/startprocess.html but, when I remove the code, it does not remove the search box from the page.

I have already completed the generic customization steps, and have successfully made a couple of other cosmetic changes.

Does anyone know what I should be looking for?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

add this into your style sheet:

.startPointList  .header, .tasklist .header, .processInstanceList .header {

display:none;}

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

add this into your style sheet:

.startPointList  .header, .tasklist .header, .processInstanceList .header {

display:none;}

Level 4

Thanks for the input Mayank. This is similar to what we ended up doing; we also added visibility: hidden; in there.

While this does the job, I am a little concerned that changing the template doesn't do anything? What if I need to change something in the template that can't be changed via css? Is this "normal" with the default setup?

Employee Advisor

Hi Sean,

Changing the template should also do the job. But, this was a less effort consuming approach. There might be a number of use-cases that might not have been documented and till the testing results are fine it should be ok to achive the use-case either via Stylesheet change or the template.

Thanks,

Mayank

Level 4

Should I be worried if changing the template does not work?

Employee Advisor

I don't think so. But you can reach out to the community or support for review of such specific cases and we will be happy to help you out.