Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Customizing Adaptive Form Table component

Level 2

I am working on a requirement where user will see a  modal with list of records and selected records from the modal needs to be listed as table records.  User should have an option to delete selected records from the table  ( But user should not be able to add new records ) .

I would like avoid table run time controls which will come in run time when we mention repeat settings for table row.

I am thinking to keep Delete button on each row with rule editor script to delete particular row in the table. When user clicked on Delete when there is only one record the data will be cleared and table will be hidden.

Can anyone help me in customizing table appearance to remove(+ and -) run time controls.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

if you want to hide the add/ remove button

select the table and select the style layer from the drop down list on the right hand side

1734510_pastedImage_2.png

select table as shown below

1734493_pastedImage_0.png

Open "Add Button"  properties dialog

set the Display Settings to "None" as shown

Repeat the same steps for hiding the Remove button

save your changes

1734509_pastedImage_1.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 9

if you want to hide the add/ remove button

select the table and select the style layer from the drop down list on the right hand side

1734510_pastedImage_2.png

select table as shown below

1734493_pastedImage_0.png

Open "Add Button"  properties dialog

set the Display Settings to "None" as shown

Repeat the same steps for hiding the Remove button

save your changes

1734509_pastedImage_1.png

Level 2

Thank you Girish. I made changes as you suggested in post and component is working as expected ( with custom delete button as column ).