Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Check user action value in HTML Workspace

Level 2

Hi all,

I do have a AEM Forms 6.1 (ex LiveCycle) Workflow in the Process Management module.

Basically it's a approval workflow with several approval task (as AssignTask operation) based on a XDP form.

Now I need a solution to check which user action (e.g. Approve, Deny) the user has selected in the HTML workspace. So let's say when the user clicks the "Deny" button I want him to get forced to fill in a comment field in the form.

Thank you for your help.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

Put a script on the button to validate that the required fields are filled.  You may need two buttons, one that the user sees and clicks on and once the validations are done it executes the click of the submit buttons.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 8

Put a script on the button to validate that the required fields are filled.  You may need two buttons, one that the user sees and clicks on and once the validations are done it executes the click of the submit buttons.

Level 2

2017-11-09 15_13_02-Adobe Experience Manager-Forms - Internet Explorer.png

I wonder as I see no possibility to put a script on a HTML Workspace button.

My goal is to force the user to leave a comment in a text field of the XDP form only if he clicks on "Deny". When "Approve" is clicked the user has not to fill in the additional comment.

How can I achieve this?