Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Change Adaptive Form Fragment Template Path

Community Advisor

Hi,

We have been using custom AEM components in Adaptive Form Fragments. But since we are moving to AEM Cloud we do not have an option to add custom Components to Form Fragment. 

Form Fragment is created with cq:template:/libs/fd/af/templateForFragment/defaultFragmentTemplate. 

'defaultFragmentTemplate' is defined as granite:finalArea. 

Is there a way I can tell the product to create Form Fragment using a custom template (For ex : /apps/fd/af/templateForFragment/defaultFragmentTemplate). 

7 Replies

Employee Advisor

@ksh_ingole7 

I tested this over a cloud instance in-house but somehow the fragment is picking the OOTB template. 

Can you raise a support ticket for this request? We can check with the product team if it's possible or not.

Employee Advisor

@ksh_ingole7 I have asked the product team to review and get back on this

Community Advisor

Hi @Mayank_Gandhi 

Do we have any update on the above query? Or is there a way we can track the progress ?

Thanks

Employee Advisor

@ksh_ingole7 pls log a bug for this.

Workaround- Until this is checked and fixed, the workaround is to include custom component in panel and save it as fragments using the form editor 

Employee Advisor

@ksh_ingole7 did you logged a bug for this? You need to raise a support case and submit a request to engineering.