Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Captcha field disappears after form modifications

Level 1

I'm running into an odd issue that I'm not sure where to begin trying to solve.

Our multiple page adaptive forms using the wizard layout typically have a captcha on a validation page that shows a summary of the fields filled with the answers the client has put in, which we save into tokens that can then be seen in text fields using variables that contain those tokens.

Clients can then use the form navigation buttons which move back to previous pages in order to correct information they see is wrong.

Something we've recently noticed however is that when they do so, the captcha dissapears on the validation step, stopping us from submitting the form since it still requires validation. 

We don't have any rules that may have caused it to become hidden so I'm not sure where to begin for solutions. 

As a workaround we are considering removing the possibility of backtracking once the client reaches the validation page, but that isn't a great user experience.

Ideas ? 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@_Norah_ 

If there are no custom rules to hide/unhide the captcha component, then seems to be a form specific issue. Please raise a ticket with Adobe support to troubleshoot the issue over a screenshare session.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@_Norah_ 

If there are no custom rules to hide/unhide the captcha component, then seems to be a form specific issue. Please raise a ticket with Adobe support to troubleshoot the issue over a screenshare session.