Expand my Community achievements bar.

Can not access publish site on AEM from Tomcat Application Server

Level 1

Today I tried to install both publish and author service in tomcat server following Application Server Install But after run tomcat and access publish site I got this error. Please give me any advice to fix this error.

author site in localhost:8080/aemauthorsite

publish site in localhost:8080

phuhv_0-1606840660417.png

UPDATE log:

ERROR: Error creating bundle cache.
java.lang.Exception: Unable to lock bundle cache: java.nio.channels.OverlappingFileLockException
at org.apache.felix.framework.cache.BundleCache.<init>(BundleCache.java:176)
at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.init(Felix.java:692)
at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.init(Felix.java:626)
at org.apache.sling.launchpad.base.impl.Sling.init(Sling.java:347)
at org.apache.sling.launchpad.base.impl.Sling.<init>(Sling.java:212)
at org.apache.sling.launchpad.base.webapp.SlingBridge$1.<init>(SlingBridge.java:44)
at org.apache.sling.launchpad.base.webapp.SlingBridge.getSlingBridge(SlingBridge.java:44)
at org.apache.sling.launchpad.base.webapp.SlingServletDelegate.init(SlingServletDelegate.java:211)
at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:158)
at org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.SlingServlet.startSling(SlingServlet.java:382)
at org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.SlingServlet.startSling(SlingServlet.java:325)
at org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.SlingServlet.access$000(SlingServlet.java:58)
at org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.SlingServlet$2.run(SlingServlet.java:289)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

@phuhv  is the publish also running on the same Tomcat container as author?

Level 1

Hi @mayank I'm running publish and author on the same Tomcat server. The difference between them is only sling.run.modes and context root.