Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Can AEM Forms Implementation be Done with Workflow Engine or BPM

Level 1

I represent DHFL Pramerica Life Insurance We had taken Adobe AEM to transition our Corporate Website and online product Journies (e-commerce). However it seems that AEM alone will not be able to deliver Website and Online Product Journies for e-commerce. Kindly confirm whether Adobe has made any delivery to any of its client where AEM alone or AEM Forms have been delivered with a BPM engine to deliver dynamic Journies (AEM Form + BPM)

Regards Amit

4 Replies

Level 1

Can AEM Forms Implementation be done along with Workflow Engine or BPM to manage workflows

Employee Advisor

Amit,

Can you please share the use case in detail so that we can discuss internally on this. If you have any specific Workflow diagrams that can help clarify the requirement, please share those as well with us directly over private message.

Level 1

Hi Mayank,

Pp Lease share your email id so that I share requirement in much details

However highlevel requirement is mentioned below

We sell insurance product online which involves

1. Lead

2. Product Selection

3. Eligibility

4. Payment

5. Proposal Form Filling

Note: Journey within mentioned process  steps may differ for ea h customer, depending on the gender, smoking habit or age etc. Any change to these rules should be governed by BPM or Rule Engine

Further We want to develop these Journies in a manner that if we want to try different flows, then we should be able to manage through workflow engine or BPM i.e. take payment to the last etc

The objective is to reduce Go To Market Time

Employee Advisor

Suggest you to please log a Support case for this. You will be able to discuss the issue in detail and you can share the collaterals securely via the support portal.

You can log a Support case via https://daycare.day.com/home.html , in case you do not have access to the portal please drop an email to cuscare@adobe.com for getting access to it.