Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Automated forms conversion service Unhealthy configuration

Level 2

Hi Folks,

Can you please help me in resolving the error while integrating my AEM 6.5.16 (with AEM Forms addon package installed ) with Automated Forms conversion service.

Error:

PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target.

Thanks in advance. Please let me know if you are looking for more details.

Best Regards

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @satish_kumar_r1 ,

A preliminary look at the exception indicates something is likely causing the server’s SSL certificate validation to fail when testing connectivity with the Adobe IMS. This could be due to various reasons like:

• The Authorization Server URL is not configured correctly.
  • The JVM Security Settings
  • HTTPs proxies intercepting traffic in between your AEM instance and Adobe IMS.

In order to understand better could you answer a few of these questions:

• What is the Authorization Server you have configured in the configuration. Is it accessible from your machine?
  • Your machines Java version and details.
  • Are you running the AEM server with custom JVM security settings?
  • Have you configured a custom trust store ?

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

@satish_kumar_r1 

Seems to be an issue with the path of the public certificate specified while configuring the service APIs on the Adobe Developer Console.

Ensure there are no spaces in the certificate file name or the path to the certificate file.

Level 2

@Pulkit_Jain_  there is no space in the certificate file name and as well as the certificate file path as below:

C:\Users\Satish\Downloads\AEM-Adobe-IMS

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @satish_kumar_r1 ,

A preliminary look at the exception indicates something is likely causing the server’s SSL certificate validation to fail when testing connectivity with the Adobe IMS. This could be due to various reasons like:

• The Authorization Server URL is not configured correctly.
  • The JVM Security Settings
  • HTTPs proxies intercepting traffic in between your AEM instance and Adobe IMS.

In order to understand better could you answer a few of these questions:

• What is the Authorization Server you have configured in the configuration. Is it accessible from your machine?
  • Your machines Java version and details.
  • Are you running the AEM server with custom JVM security settings?
  • Have you configured a custom trust store ?