Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Attaching a group of files to a form in AEM 6.5

Level 5

Can you attach a "group" of files to a form before submitting it through an Email button so you don't have to attachment multiple files one at a time?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Like this:

Click on Add atachment button in Acorbat DC and select multiple filesClick on Add atachment button in Acorbat DC and select multiple filessd.png

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Employee

Are you trying to achieve this in an Adaptive Forms or a PDF? If it is an AF, then yes, this is possible in 6.5.11 onwards. You can add multiple files to an AF in one go.

Also, you may achieve the same in a Reader Extended PDF in Adobe Reader DC, or else you must use Acrobat Pro to achieve the same. Thanks!

Correct answer by
Employee

Like this:

Click on Add atachment button in Acorbat DC and select multiple filesClick on Add atachment button in Acorbat DC and select multiple filessd.png

Oh my gosh how did I miss this?  Thank you for the guidance.  Sorry for the trouble.