Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM JEE Installation on WebSphere

Level 4

Hi All,

I am trying to install the AEM 6.5 JEE on IBM WebSphere application server for that i have downloaded the "aemforms_server_6_5_0_websphere_all_unix.tar.gz" file extracted the file using 7Zip command and uploaded the "aemforms_server_6_5_0_websphere_all_unix.tar" file in the server.

I am logging in as a root user and using the below command to extract the tar files.

"tar xvf aemforms_server_6_5_0_websphere_all_unix.tar" but after i execute this command the folder are getting created but i don't see the install.bin file created under the directory server/Disk1/InstData/Linux/NoVM.

Can someone please let me know if this command is correct or if i am doing something wrong or if i need to follow some other steps.

Thanks
Pranay

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@pranaym48551345 

Can you move the complete installer aemforms_server_6_5_0_websphere_all_unix.tar.gz to the server and extract the tar (-xvf)? This should help.

Also, you can do a quick MD5 checksum on the installer and the key is available on the LWS for cross checking.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@pranaym48551345 

Can you move the complete installer aemforms_server_6_5_0_websphere_all_unix.tar.gz to the server and extract the tar (-xvf)? This should help.

Also, you can do a quick MD5 checksum on the installer and the key is available on the LWS for cross checking.

Level 4

Hi Pulkit,

So basically you are asking to execute the below commands:

tar -xvf aemforms_server_6_5_0_websphere_all_unix.tar.gz

Also can you please let me know how can we check the MD5 checksum on the installer.

Thanks
Pranay