Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

AEM forms DOR question

Level 5

So i been working with AEM Forms and created and adaptive form from the Basic Template. The form has a model from connecting to Dynamic CRM cloud service. I need to produce a DOR (or pdf document) that has been signed using either the Adobe Sign or the Scribble component. After it has been sign then the DOR needs to be sent to CRM system.

question are:

what is the best way to accomplish this?

Where is the DOR pdf document being saved ?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

In the workflow can use the invoke form data model step to write the signed pdf to the CRM.

You will need to do some reading on Form Data Model in AEM Forms

This example here shows you how to store the document in AEM DAM

Adobe Experience Manager Help | Using Form Data Model To Post Binary Data

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Employee Advisor

you can use the adobe sign component to sign the documen. This generates the PDFs that can then be submitte to the workflow associated with your submit action of the form

One question- who is signing the form? Is it the same person who is filling the form?

Employee Advisor

When you use verify/Summary step the DOR is generated on run-time and resides in CRX only.

workflowuser​  (Girish) has written a sample on generating DOR via API I think that can come handy here.

Level 1

yes as of now it is the same person who is filling the form, I am just putting together a proof of concept and yes it could be very well more than one person. So if I understand you correctly it is on the workflow associated to the submit action where I can save it to the Dynamic CRM back end? do you have any examples online ?

thanks

Level 5

last message was mine i am not sure why a number 18216002 appeared. thanks

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

In the workflow can use the invoke form data model step to write the signed pdf to the CRM.

You will need to do some reading on Form Data Model in AEM Forms

This example here shows you how to store the document in AEM DAM

Adobe Experience Manager Help | Using Form Data Model To Post Binary Data