Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM Form Designer preview PDF

Level 4

Hi Team,

I am facing issue when preview of my xdp file into PDF.

Purple color banner is missing in preview in PDF option. I have a requirement that buttons in my form should be place in that purple color banner on preview in PDF and HTML.

Please help me how this purple color banner is coming and functionalities in AEM form Designer

shyamasundarks_3-1630240932387.png

Purple color banner is present in preview in HTML .

shyamasundarks_2-1630240911308.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@shyamasundar-ks You need to undertstand the area on which form objects are placed. The banner is not an area it's just info, which you will see it in HTML preview. You cannot put form object in that. 

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Level 9

The banner is part of html rendition of your template. I will not come when you are viewing it in pdf format 

Level 4

@GirishBedekar 

I have a below requirement, when preview HTML is clicked, the form buttons should be moved to top purple color info banner, please help me with this.

shyamasundarks_2-1630484592297.png

I searched documents to find how this infor banner is adding, is there any way to customize while inserting this banner, but dint find any correct source.

Level 9

Which form buttons do you want to move to the top?

the button in the xdp cannot be moved

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@shyamasundar-ks You need to undertstand the area on which form objects are placed. The banner is not an area it's just info, which you will see it in HTML preview. You cannot put form object in that. 

Level 4

@Mayank_Gandhi : Thanks for the reply, I am new to this AEM Form Designer, I am an AEM site developer.

Please can you suggest or guide me any source for learning this AEM Form Designer.

@Mayank_Gandhi 

I have a below requirement, when preview HTML is clicked, the form buttons should be moved to top purple color info banner, please help me with this.

shyamasundarks_1-1630484457236.png

I searched documents to find how this infor banner is adding, is there any way to customize while inserting this banner, but dint find any correct source.