Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe Experience Manager Forms pricing for New Zealand

Level 2

Trying to find pricing for Adobe Experience Manager Forms for New Zealand, tried the Chat, Submitted Forms and various customer service(NON SO FAR) emails, Phone calls etc and no answer yet and it has been over a month

Used to use Adobe Lifecycle to create a PDF order form, but it is outdated and want to upgrade, anyone got a pricing or another product that will give me a pricing so i can use it ASAP

Mark

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Are you looking for a tool to create pdf forms? Were you using Adobe LiveCycle designer in the past?

If you are looking just to buy AEM Forms Designer previously known as Adobe LiveCycle Designer, it is not sold separately. It is part of AEM Forms

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Are you looking for a tool to create pdf forms? Were you using Adobe LiveCycle designer in the past?

If you are looking just to buy AEM Forms Designer previously known as Adobe LiveCycle Designer, it is not sold separately. It is part of AEM Forms

Employee Advisor

@AztechSIgns 

As @workflowuser confirmed, the AEM Forms Designer (previously Livecycle Designer) is not sold separately and is bundled with AEM Forms product.

If interested, please DM the company name, email address, and callback number. We will share the details with Sales directly for a quicker turnaround.

Level 2

Still not heard from Sales, what is there turn around time usually

Mark