Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Certification Exam Prep Portal Now Available–take FREE practice tests!

Employee

PrepPortalAvailable_520x347.jpeg

Check out this article that highlights the Adobe Certification Exam Prep Portal that just launched to help you in your efforts to prepare you for your future expert-level certification exams. 

• See the list of free practice tests that are now available to you 
  • Learn how to access the Adobe Certification Exam Prep Portal 
  • Access your free coaching report on every practice test you take 

Full article here 

Adobe Certification Exam Prep Portal 

Q&A 

Please use this thread for any questions. 

11 Replies

Level 5

When I go down this path
Visit Adobe Credential Manager > Scheduling Page > Practice Tests > Adobe Certification Prep Portal > click Launch Adobe Exam Prep Portal

I don't see a practice test relating to Forms?

Employee

Hi @Pulkit_Jain_ , 

When you go through the path provided you must also click on this Adobe card/icon seen in the screenshot below:

Screen Shot 2022-07-14 at 11.29.12 AM.png

After clicking on the adobe card/icon, you should see the AEM Forms Developer practice test as an option. (See screenshot below):

Screen Shot 2022-07-14 at 11.24.14 AM.png

Please let me know if this doesn't answer your questions. Thank you!

Level 2

Hi @Nick_Hilton  I'm trying to open above link they asking "access code". May I know what is the code??

Level 2

Is there a practice exam for AD0-E903, the Adobe Workfront Project Manager Certified Professional Exam?

Employee

Hi Brenda,

Unfortunately, there are no practice tests available for any Professional-level exams at the moment. Practice tests are only available at the Expert level. Please refer to the Adobe Certification site on Experience League for more information regarding exam preparation for Adobe Workfront Certifications.

Level 1

Are the practice tests available to individuals or corporates only, as I am not able to see the link to Practice page under Schedule Page in my account