Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

adobe-aemds-core-docmanager-3.0.94 not in either the adobe public repository nor the maven repository contains this jar.

Level 1

Hi 

adobe-aemds-core-docmanager-3.0.94 not in either the adobe public repository nor the maven repository contains this jar. due to this while building with maven my junit tests giving below issue 

Underlying exception : java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not create type
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not create type
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/adobe/aemfd/docmanager/source/DocumentSourceHandler
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.adobe.aemfd.docmanager.source.DocumentSourceHandler

Can someone guide me how to resolve?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@PrasadGo 

Filesystem based invocations would work for local builds but for remote, as mentioned earlier, the package com.adobe.aemfd.docmanager.source is exported by the adobe-aemds-core-docmanager bundle as well so you can run the tests deployed as a bundle. Haven't tested the same but you can give it a try.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

@PrasadGo 

This dependency can be resolved with the OOTB adobe-aemds-core-docmanager bundle (package com.adobe.aemfd.docmanager.source) provided with the AEM set-up so you can download this bundle on filesystem or you can use your code that can be deployed as a bundle on the server.

Level 1

@pulkit_jain,

Thanks for your reply.

I am doing following steps

1. Configured Junit5 with AEM mockito 

2. with in eclipse if add adobe-aemds-core-docmanager-3.0.94 as external jar

3. I am able to run the junit successfully.

Question : I want to automate mvn clean install through CI/CD that should also run the Junit test cases but its failing for above jar file. Please guide me how i can give this jar file support from remote server(Dev, Prod)?

Regards

Prasad.G

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@PrasadGo 

Filesystem based invocations would work for local builds but for remote, as mentioned earlier, the package com.adobe.aemfd.docmanager.source is exported by the adobe-aemds-core-docmanager bundle as well so you can run the tests deployed as a bundle. Haven't tested the same but you can give it a try.