Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Add hyperlink to form checkbox field text

Level 4

Hello!
As the title says, wanted to know that how can I add hyperlink to the checkbox field text?
Checkbox field is something like "I accept rules of the website."(like below)

So, can anyone please tell best way to achieve this? I would appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks,
sesmic

5 Replies

Employee Advisor

@sesmic hide the checkbox label. Place a static text widget next to it, edit the text with source edit and add the anchor tag

Level 4

Thanks for the reply, Mayank!
I tried what you suggested before posting here, but its not working as expected. Giving alignment issues & non-uniformity. The project is using custom form theme so I can't make css changes also.

Level 4

Hi @Mayank_Gandhi 
Is it possible to create a custom check box which can except HTML tags or change below to Text field?

sesmic_0-1677578553920.png

Employee Advisor

@sesmic you can create custom checkbox if you need RTE in the text, OOTB this isn't possible.

Level 4

@Mayank_Gandhi Yeah, I'm trying but can't figure out how get RTE for checkbox label in Forms. Even just HTML option would be helpful for label. Now, seeing if I can get Short description field(it has RTE) properties for label.