Expand my Community achievements bar.

LiveCycle Designer es4 - Nach E-Mail senden nur lesen und drucken.

Level 3

Hallo an alle,

Letzter versuch eine Laien, der es unbedingt wissen möchte NikoGR_0-1675940619928.png

Ich versuche mal mein glück NikoGR_1-1675940619945.png, man hat mir gesagt das ich hier Richtig bin!

Versuche immer wieder, mit LifeCycle Designer es4 erstelltes Formular mit dynamischen Textfelder ein E-Mail Button einzufügen das nach dem senden alle Textfelder bzw. das ganze Formular nur lesen und drucken erlaubt, ohne Erfolg leider NikoGR_2-1675940619946.png

Gibt es eine Möglichkeit solch eine Vorlage zu bekommen oder Schritt für Schritt Anweisung wie ich es bewerkstelligen könnte? NikoGR_3-1675940619947.png

Mit E-Mail Button oder in irgend eine andere form, das nach dem das Formular ausgefüllt und versendet wird nur noch lesen und drucken kann.

Hoffe das ich nicht wieder in irgendein anderen Ordner mich verschieben muss und im nichts meine Frage landet NikoGR_4-1675940619948.png

Danke,

NikoGR

2 Replies

Community Advisor

As I understood after translation is that you want to make the form readOnly. So for that use the below script in your existing button script.

Add the below script on the first line of your existing button script.

formname.access = "readOnly";

Note: formname would be the root of your form

Level 3

Attempts to insert an e-mail button into a form with dynamic text fields created with LifeCycle Designer es4, which only allows reading and printing all text fields or the entire form after sending, unfortunately without success.

Is there a way to get such a template or step-by-step instructions on how to do it?
Just a javascript code for a total beginner in this direction would not help me.

Need heavy artillery, step by step instruction to get it. 

If you want me to put it harshly, please give instructions as if you are dealing with a digitally blind user.

With an e-mail button or in any other form that can only be read and printed after the form has been filled out and sent.

Hope I was able to make it understandable.

thx

NikoGR