Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adaptive forms in AEM site page

Level 4

Requirement is to integrate the entire Adaptive form in AEM site page. And how we can write a custom validation / js for the Adaptive form fields (AEM CS don't have code editor in Adaptive forms edit rules)

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Found the way, You have to extend the core component "Adaptive form container V2"

the in asset path we can author the form path. Thanks

aravindS_0-1686744262709.png

In your project, in case there is no Adaptive form component, then follow this link to enable
Enable Adaptive Forms Core Components on AEM Forms as a Cloud Service and local development environm...

After this, if you are getting the build error ignore the ui.apps dependency.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

@aravindS 

Seems similar to https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager-forms/aem-forms-cloud-serv... 

You can write the custom logic in the client libs and evaluate the output in the rule editor, if required.

Level 4

Hi @Pulkit_Jain_  , Yes in cloud service there is no code editor in Adaptive form, 

How i can call the respective method (clientlib methods) in adpative form field, how i can enable the guidebridge in AEM CS adaptive form

Correct answer by
Level 4

Found the way, You have to extend the core component "Adaptive form container V2"

the in asset path we can author the form path. Thanks

aravindS_0-1686744262709.png

In your project, in case there is no Adaptive form component, then follow this link to enable
Enable Adaptive Forms Core Components on AEM Forms as a Cloud Service and local development environm...

After this, if you are getting the build error ignore the ui.apps dependency.