Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

404 error when connecting to admin UI

Level 1

Hi

I am running AEM version 6.5 forms on Windows 2019 platform and with MS SQL. Everything was working fine until I had MS Patches installed, now I get a 404 - Not Found error. There is also a heap of errors on the log which speaks to below.

15:20:00,027 ERROR [stderr] (IDPSchedulerService_Worker-5) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
15:20:00,027 ERROR [stderr] (IDPSchedulerService_Worker-5) at com.adobe.idp.dsc.component.impl.DefaultPOJOInvokerImpl.invoke(DefaultPOJOInvokerImpl.java:118)
15:20:00,027 ERROR [stderr] (IDPSchedulerService_Worker-5) at com.adobe.idp.dsc.interceptor.impl.InvocationInterceptor.intercept(InvocationInterceptor.java:140)
15:20:00,027 ERROR [stderr] (IDPSchedulerService_Worker-5) at com.adobe.idp.dsc.interceptor.impl.RequestInterceptorChainImpl.proceed(RequestInterceptorChainImpl.java:60)
15:20:00,032 ERROR [stderr] (IDPSchedulerService_Worker-5) at com.adobe.idp.dsc.interceptor.impl.DocumentPassivationInterceptor.intercept(DocumentPassivationInterceptor.java:53)
15:20:00,033 ERROR [stderr] (IDPSchedulerService_Worker-5) at com.adobe.idp.dsc.interceptor.impl.RequestInterceptorChainImpl.proceed(RequestInterceptorChainImpl.java:60)
15:20:00,033 ERROR [stderr] (IDPSchedulerService_Worker-5) at com.adobe.idp.dsc.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor$1.doInTransaction(TransactionInterceptor.java:74)
15:20:00,033 ERROR [stderr] (IDPSchedulerService_Worker-5) at com.adobe.idp.dsc.transaction.impl.ejb.adapter.EjbTransactionCMTAdapterBean.execute(EjbTransactionCMTAdapterBean.java:357)
15:20:00,033 ERROR [stderr] (IDPSchedulerService_Worker-5) at com.adobe.idp.dsc.transaction.impl.ejb.adapter.EjbTransactionCMTAdapterBean.doSupports(EjbTransactionCMTAdapterBean.java:227)

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@enricos63128669 

If you're using standalone JBoss then you can stop the server, cleanup [JBoss Home]/standalone/deployment folder, and then copy the EARs in the deployment folder before starting the server again.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

@enricos63128669 

We haven't got any other reports of this issue so could you clear tmp along with svc* folder structures and redeploy the EARs from [AEM Home]/configurationManager/export.

If the issue persists, please share the complete server log file for review after you try to login to adminui.

Level 1

thnx will do, just so you know, we still only use the Jboss portion. So we do not use the new OSGI interface. I install using configuration manager. So not quite sure how to deploy only the EARs without running entire config manager setup

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@enricos63128669 

If you're using standalone JBoss then you can stop the server, cleanup [JBoss Home]/standalone/deployment folder, and then copy the EARs in the deployment folder before starting the server again.

Employee Advisor

@enricos63128669 Likely a scenario where the LC services are not completely up. Try to check the status of the EAR file in the JBoss console and share more log snippets.