Expand my Community achievements bar.

When did the File Upload Conflicts (Filename Overwrite Warning) dialog box UI change?

Level 2

Hi, 

I'm trying to figure out the source to a mystery with our AEM instance. We noticed that the File upload warning disappeared for a few weeks, and up until about a week ago, we noticed the Name Conflict Warning box was popping up again, but with a totally different interface (UUID, existing file path). Anyone have any ideas or experienced something similar with Assets? If it was part of a maintenance update, it would be great to know which one and when it was released. 

name-conflict-dialog-box.JPG

5 Replies

Community Advisor

@sdaube Good you brought it up. I run a quick test and not getting any prompt. will be opening a support ticket as overwrite by default is happening and we can't create versions otherwise.

Request you to contact Adobe support as well and post your findings here.

Employee

Is it cloud or AEM 6.5?

Also are you sure this is not some custom code based on your business requirement?

Level 2

Thanks for responding. We're cloud based and did not custom code this. 

Community Advisor

Hello @sdaube 

If it is an AEM as a Cloud Service instance, have the environments been updated? When the issue started happening and when it was resolved?

We should be able to able to get these dates from Cloud Manager pipelines executions?

Aanchal Sikka

Level 2

We have the cloud instance. We noticed the issue the week of May 8, but suspect it started the first week of May. Then we noticed the new dialog box last week. Sorry, I don't have exact dates. And we originally opened a ticket with Adobe Support but the rep was not able to pinpoint the cause or release that might have pushed the update.