Expand my Community achievements bar.

Slowness in loading assets metadata schema when Workfront connector is active

Level 2

Hi Team,

Metadata schema in Assets is taking 3-5 minutes to load. For example, if I want to make any change in the metadata schema, I need to wait for 3-4 minutes for the schema to load completely. And this happens only when the Workfront connector configuration is active. Does anyone facing this sort of issue? If yes, please let me know how you have resolved it.

Thanks,
Rahul

8 Replies

Level 4

Hey @RahulMohan,

Is there any error or query in the log that could be consuming time especially related to the work front?

Regards,

Manpreet

Level 2

Hi Manpreet,

Not really getting any useful clue from the logs. However we have raised an adobe support ticket and they are trying to find the cause.

Thanks,
Rahul

Level 4

Hi , which workfront connector you are using ? AMS or cloud assets ? Loading fine for us - using 2.0.1 connector.

Level 4

You may want to check logs & reach out to the connector team. They might want you to upgrade to - the latest connector is 2.0.3 from ensemble although Adobe recommends to go with Enhanced workfront connector now which was released in Dec'21.

Level 4

No @RahulMohan  you can ignore that for now. We are using old ensemble workfront connector.

Level 4

@RahulMohan  : WF Connector latest version 1.9.0 has been released and is more performant. You may want to upgrade and see if that helps.