Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Previews & Renditions Not Showing Correct Images

Level 2

Hi all,

Some of my previews are not showing up correctly when I'm looking through pdf files in AEM. There are a handful where the icons show either a blank image or an image with a pixelated bar at the top and a white to gray gradient. The files looks normal once I download and open them on my desktop. But when I download the file as a rendition, the files appear just as they do in the preview.

Any ideas on what may be causing this or how to resolve it? I need to be able to audit my files in AEM without taking up so much storage on my desktop through downloads.

Untitled picture2.pngUntitled picture2a.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@MorganMeik Could you re-run DAM Update Asset workflow on one of this asset and see if its fixing the issue? Also please tail the logs while running to see if any process failed in the WF which generated this rendition.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@MorganMeik Could you re-run DAM Update Asset workflow on one of this asset and see if its fixing the issue? Also please tail the logs while running to see if any process failed in the WF which generated this rendition.

Administrator

@MorganMeik We hope you found the AEM community valuable. We anticipate your return as either a learner or a contributor. The community benefits from SMEs like you. Please ask your AEM peers to join and contribute. Happy AEM learning!

Kautuk Sahni