Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

Implementing Client Context for DAM Asset (pdf)

Level 2

Hi we are right now in AEM 6.2  We have been implementing client context for components to author and display different page content for different scenarios.

In the Same way we are looking into options like having metadata of the pdf also in client context. something like different metadata values of the same pdf for different scenarios.

Example: When a user of a paritcular state logs in we show metadata specific to that state.

When another user with a different state logs in we show completely different authored metadata specific to that state.

So, Is it possible to have different Metadata's for a pdf using clientcontext? Is not possible using client context are there any other ways to achieve this result?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

No this not available OOTB. However, if you navigate to asset details page and select settings from action bar you can change schema which would display respective schema on page.

Although i hope this should be done at project level.

Thanks

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

Are you asking if there is a way to dynamically change metadata on an Asset?

Level 2

Can we have like multiple metadata's for a single pdf's. Its like one set of metadata displays in once specific scenario. So, thats something like having the metadata changing dynamically depending on the scenario we are on the page.

Correct answer by
Employee

No this not available OOTB. However, if you navigate to asset details page and select settings from action bar you can change schema which would display respective schema on page.

Although i hope this should be done at project level.

Thanks