Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to configure the Search Forms Component?

Level 1

Hi
I would like to know if there is a possibility to add one more tab to the searches, specifically the path of the element found in the search.

asielh56465732_0-1590739286873.png

If it were possible to do this by way of configuration, what would be the procedure?

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hello,

Yes, You can add Columns for Asset Search by going to - /libs/dam/gui/content/commons/availablecolumns

You may override /libs/dam/gui/content/commons/availablecolumns and add/remove nodes in order to customise search result. I tried and guess it worked, See - 

comm1.JPG

I hope it would help!

Warm Regards,

Nidz

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee

The following document explains how to customize console and different elements along with some examples. It can help you to understand how this could be done:  https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/experience-manager/6-3/sites/developing/using/customizing-consoles-touch....

Correct answer by
Employee

Hello,

Yes, You can add Columns for Asset Search by going to - /libs/dam/gui/content/commons/availablecolumns

You may override /libs/dam/gui/content/commons/availablecolumns and add/remove nodes in order to customise search result. I tried and guess it worked, See - 

comm1.JPG

I hope it would help!

Warm Regards,

Nidz

Level 1

Thank you very much for your help.

But what I would really like to know is if it is possible to add to that new field of the table the path value of each element found, in an editorial way.
Greetings