Expand my Community achievements bar.

How can we map metadata from Workfront to AEM Assets tags?

Level 3

Hi team, 

We've been manually uploading assets to AEM Assets for a few months, but we are ready to use the native metadata mapping integration provided by Workfront. We've tested the native integration and we are able to map metadata from Workfront to AEM Assets fields, but we have been unable to map metadata from Workfront to our AEM Assets tags. For example, we have a custom form with a dropdown field that allows us to capture the intended audience for a specific asset. We would like map that dropdown audience field in Workfront to our audience tag in AEM Assets. Has anyone done this or know how to do it? This could be a big win for our team if we are able to map this information. Thanks in advance!

Best,

E

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Level 2

There's video on how this can done through the enhanced connector: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-learn/assets/workfront/enhanced-connector...

Not sure how applicable this is to the native integration, but it could be worth a shot.

Hope this helps!

Level 3

@MorganMeik I have tried to follow that route, but our Adobe Rep explained that the native connector was the way to go. I am just unable to figure out what I'm missing with the native connector. Thanks for your suggestions though! I appreciate it.

Level 3

I've provided screenshots below that outline specifically what I'm trying to do. This is part of the Configure the Experience Manager Assets as a Cloud Service Integration page on Experience League. Has anyone successfully completed these steps or know who could help us do this?

Experience Manager Tags Article 1_4.png

Experience Manager Tags Article 2_4.png

Experience Manager Tags Article 3_4.pngExperience Manager Tags Article 4_4.png

Administrator

@Erika_Antkowiak Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni

Level 3

@kautuk_sahni I am currently in the middle of remediating this issue. I planned to share my solution with the community once we completed the work. The solution should be posted within the next couple weeks. Thanks for reaching out!

Best,

E