Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

check the value present in the content node or not

Level 2

Hi, i have a component which is already athoured in 176 pages, i need to apply one extra authoring feature for that component, like author need to choose from dropdown whether they want to include the functionality or not. 

I have given yes as a default value for the dropdown. but the author needs to  author all those 176 pages .Is there any way to check where the new node is present in the page or not. so that i will apply the new functionality as a default one, if the node is not present. can any one give your suggestion on this. Thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

If your question is about finding out a special property on a component, try querybuilder page to experient with various queries.

If you want to also update some value, try groovyconsole. Might have a bit of learning curve but you won't repent the te spent in the long run.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 4

If your question is about finding out a special property on a component, try querybuilder page to experient with various queries.

If you want to also update some value, try groovyconsole. Might have a bit of learning curve but you won't repent the te spent in the long run.