Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

Assets Timeline not showing dates

Level 1

All examples in docs show dates on the timeline. I cannot find information anywhere, how to display this information. Any suggestions? Thanks

timeline.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Mark, 

This feature displays activity logs for assets on the timeline. If you perform any of the following asset-related operations in Adobe Experience Manager Assets, the activity stream feature updates the timeline to reflect the activity.

Validate below 2 line items - 

Activity stream feature updates the timeline information to reflect the activities performed on the assets.
You should validate /var/audit/com.day.cq.dam/content/dam/custom-folder/abc.jpg path, activity information in timeline are fetched from the same path.

You should validate Adobe CQ DAM Event audit listener as well and make sure it is in enabled state.

Nitin_laad_0-1651248717892.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Mark, 

This feature displays activity logs for assets on the timeline. If you perform any of the following asset-related operations in Adobe Experience Manager Assets, the activity stream feature updates the timeline to reflect the activity.

Validate below 2 line items - 

Activity stream feature updates the timeline information to reflect the activities performed on the assets.
You should validate /var/audit/com.day.cq.dam/content/dam/custom-folder/abc.jpg path, activity information in timeline are fetched from the same path.

You should validate Adobe CQ DAM Event audit listener as well and make sure it is in enabled state.

Nitin_laad_0-1651248717892.png

Level 1

Thanks! I'm an Author w/o that permission, but I can pass this along to a Dev to check out for me.
Thank you very much!