Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Assets getting created again and again after deletion from publisher

Level 1

Hi All,

Use Case: We have our vendor portal on publisher and all our assets are uploaded by users through vendor portal and they get stored in "/var/vendor/admin/" in publisher and then the assets get replicated from publisher to author through reverse replication and assets get deleted from publisher. And then our process continues through our logic in author.

Issue: Now, if we are deleting the asset node from publisher under path "/var/vendor/admin/" then they get automatically formed again and again in publisher and gets replicated again to author. This issue started happening only on staging environment from last week.

We have restarted both author as well as publisher but issue still remains.

We also noticed certain similar errors on publisher:

" *ERROR* [sling-default-4-com.day.cq.replication.impl.ReverseReplicator.8365] com.day.cq.replication.Agent.publish1eastus_reverse Errors during importing reverse replicated content of /var/vendor/admin/_b/test_dam_bedbathcom/8a74511d-15dc-46c4-b643-5380b139722b/196927056739-pg-i2jpg/jcr:content/196927056739-pg-i2.jpg"

We dont know the exact cause of this issue. It looks like certain setting on staging environment has been affected or some issue related to queue. This issue is not happening on our local environment or test environment.

It would be of great help if someone can suggest us anything.

Thanks

Robin Garg

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@rgarg  can you please try disabling the replication agent, by using the following URL: <server:port>/etc/replication/agents.publish.html

Also, try to clear the files from here CRXDE path: /tmp

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@rgarg  can you please try disabling the replication agent, by using the following URL: <server:port>/etc/replication/agents.publish.html

Also, try to clear the files from here CRXDE path: /tmp